This is perfect for your and will visually motivate you and your students to use precise mathematical language in your classroom! The vocabulary bunting comes in to hang on your classroom wall and that can be shared with students to give vocabulary support at home or school.
- 9 Printable Pages of Bunting to Hang on your Classroom Wall
- Google Slides Version that can be shared with Students
- Color Version of the Place Value Vocabulary Bunting
- Blackline Version of the Place Value Vocabulary Bunting – so you can print on any color cardstock to match your classroom decor!
Your while working independently, at math stations or during whole class lessons. The to help students truly learn important vocabulary terms.
I love bunting…who doesn’t? It makes my classroom so cute and saves me tons of time. I was one of those teachers who spent waaaay to long trying to get all of my vocabulary cards perfectly straight for my word wall. This bunting is easy to take down during state testing and at the end of the year, too!
There are 9 pages in this bunting that include definitions, pictures, representations for these vocabulary words:
- Less Than
- Greater Than
- Standard Form
- Word Form
- Expanded Form
- Expanded Notation
- Place Value Chart (Through the Hundred Thousands Place)