Your 3rd and 4th grade students will love this Self-Checking Digital Activity that can be used with Google Classroom. Students will practice rounding numbers to the nearest ten, hundred or thousand using a number line. This activity is great for Distance Learning or In-class Practice and covers TEKS 3.2C, 4.2D and CCSS 3.NBT.A.1 and 4.NBT.A.3.
Yes! This digital game can be accessed and used outside of Google Classroom by using the link included in the download file of this resource. Simply share that link with students in any place you share assignments. Parents can easily use the link for their children to practice this content at home.
- Link to the Digital Game File
- Optional Link to use to assign this activity to students in Google Classroom
- 25 interactive self-checking problems inside the Digital Game
- Please note that this activity is designed for practice and not assessment. Students will not have work to “turn in” after using this activity. Students receive immediate feedback after each answer, making this an excellent form of practice.
- Distance Learning Assignment
- Math Station
- Tutoring Lesson played as a group while projected on a screen
- Test Prep
3.2C: Represent a number on a number line as being between two consecutive multiples of 10; 100; 1,000; or 10,000 and use words to describe relative size of numbers in order to round whole numbers.
4.2D: Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousand place.
3.NBT.A.1: Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
4.NBT.A.3: Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.