These Fun and Engaging Place Value Worksheets thoroughly cover all of the 4th grade Place Value TEKS. These no prep pages cover whole number and decimal place value concepts, including rounding, expanded notation, comparing numbers, and many more!
- 22 Place Value Worksheets that students will truly enjoy.
- Teacher Key
- TEKS alignment for every page
- Math Stations
- Independent Seatwork
- Teacher-led Small Group
- Exploring the Base-10 System
- Value of Whole Numbers
- Value of Decimals
- Word Form
- Expanded Form
- Expanded Notation
- Comparing Whole Numbers
- Comparing Decimals
- Decimal Models
- Decimals & Money
- Equivalent Decimals
- Decimal Representations
- Decimals to Fractions
- Fractions to Decimals
- Decimals on a Number Line
- Ten Times Greater Place Value Relationships
- One-Tenth the Value Relationships
with everything you need in the 4th grade Place Value TEKS Bundle.
- 4.2A Interpret the place value of each position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left.
- 4.2B Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals
- 4.2C Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =
- 4.2D Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousands place
- 4.2E Represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money
- 4.2F Compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths
- 4.2G Relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths
- 4.2H Name decimals on a number line for decimals in the tenths and hundredths
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID
?????????? Lori B. said, My students were engaged with these activities. They were used as a reteach for students struggling with place value concepts.
?????????? Danielle C. said, I love this Bundle! We used it to review and it was presented in a fresh creative way! Thank you!
?????????? Sara I. said, Creative & engaging ways for students to practice place value concepts! Great resource!
This resource works cohesively with these other 4th grade Place Value products:
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.