This Place Value Chart is perfect for teaching expanded notation and x10, divided by 10 and 1/10th Place Value Relationships. This is a Place Value Chart created to teach the trickiest Place Value Concepts and give students the visual support they need.
Print what you need, I have included the number sets used for 3rd, 4th and 5th grades!
- Large Demonstration Sized Teacher Place Value Chart that goes up to the Hundred Billions Place
- Small Student Sized Place Value Chart that goes up to the Hundred Millions Place
- Teacher Demonstration Sized Chart Small Student Chart have optional pages to cover decimals in the Tenths, Hundredths and Thousandths Place
- Color and Blackline Versions
- Place Value Tool to Help Teach Place Value Relationships (3 versions included)
Teachers Like you said…
?????????? Lab Coats and Littles said, It is by far my favorite place value resource. I love that students could shade the place value discs and see how much each digit was worth. Thanks!
?????????? Vanessa R. said, LOVE this visual. Great for dyslexic learners. I couldn’t get my kids to understand the relationship between numbers and multiplying/dividing by 10, 100, 1,000 and all it took was this visual for them to understand. Sometimes the right visual is all it takes, and this is it!
?????????? Keyla D. said, This was a great tool to review place value and introduce decimals and billions to my 4th graders. reviewing place value, expanded form, and expanded notation. I also used the Teacher size for display on my board for reference.
Check Out These Other Engaging Place Value Products
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.