This set of 5 No-Prep Games covers all of the 4th grade Place Value TEKS: 4.2A, 4.2, 4.2C, 4.2D, 4.2E, 4.2F, 4.2G, & 4.2H. You students will love playing these Place Value Games at their math stations. You will love that they are print and play, easy-to-use games!
- 5 Fun and Engaging Games
- Color and blackline versions of each game
- Key for each game, to make the perfect self-checking math station
- Games are No Prep, just print these games & laminate or place in plastic sleeves. (No game cards to cut apart)
Students stay far than with extra worksheets.
1. Place Value Relationships: one-tenth and times ten relationships
2. Whole Number Place Value Bingo: Expanded notation, numeral
form, word form
3. Comparing Numbers: Compare whole numbers through the millions
4. Rounding Races: Rounding through the hundred thousands place
5. Represent & Compare Decimals: Decimals to Fractions,
Expanded notation, Decimal models, Decimals on the number
line, Decimals and money
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID
?????????? Elizabeth R. said, Excellent engaging resource!
The students love the games!
?????????? Wonder All Around said, Loved this resource to spiral student learning throughout the year in stations.
?????????? Sarah M. said, These were great centers for my students to practice what we were learning in guided math. They were engaged and asked to do them again!
??Place Value TEKS Alignment:
- 4.2A Interpret the place value of each position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left.
- 4.2B Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals
- 4.2C Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =
- 4.2D Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousands place
- 4.2E Represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money
- 4.2F Compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths
- 4.2G Relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths
- 4.2H Name decimals on a number line for decimals in the tenths and hundredths
Check Out These Other Place Value Resources
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.