This is the perfect resource for your 4th grade classroom! This bundle includes math games to cover the saving you time while planning guided math stations and your STAAR math review! Your students will love this FUN & ENGAGING practice!
61 Super FUN Games in all! 55 are print and play (no cutting out cards) and 6 are easy-prep with shape and letter cards to cut out.
I have included color and blackline versions of each game!
Students stay far more engaged with games than with extra worksheets.
Use these games for:
- Math Stations
- Test Prep
- FUN alternative to traditional Homework
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is also designed with STAAR in mind.
❤Click on the Preview❤ to get a better look inside this resource, hear what teachers are saying about the games included in this bundle and see a list of games for each math unit with the covered TEKS.
For the Place Value, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Measurement, Data & Graphs, Financial Literacy and Input-Output Games:
- There is a key for each game, to make the perfect self-checking math station.
- 56 No Prep Games. Just print these games & laminate or place in plastic sleeves. (No game cards to cut apart)
For the Geometry games:
- Some games have keys, while others have random shape and angle generation as part of game play that do not allow for keys.
- 5 Easy Prep Games. 5 of the geometry games have shape or letter cards that need to be cut apart, but greatly add to the learning experience of the game. Several games use the same set of cards to reduce prep time.