Need a that students can to master ? This resource covers Expanded Notation, Relating Decimals to Fractions, x10 and 1/10th Relationships, Comparing Numbers, Representing Decimals, Rounding, and Decimals on a Number Line. If Test Prep wasn’t already hard enough, now students need to learn how to solve problems on a screen and . No worries, we have you covered with these TEKS-aligned .
These tests were created with the , and include multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- x10 and 1/10th Place Value Relationships
- Representing the Value of a Digit in Expanded Notation and Numerals
- Compare and Order Whole Numbers
- Rounding Whole Numbers
- Representing Decimals using Models and Money
- Comparing and Ordering Decimals
- Relating Decimals to Fractions
- Decimals on a Number Line
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are . The assessments are in 2 formats: printable PDF and digital, self-grading Google Forms.
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.2A Interpret the value of each place?value position as 10 times the position to the right and as one?tenth of the value of the place to its left.
4.2B Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals.
4.2C Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =.
4.2D Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousand place.
4.2E Represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money.
4.2F Compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths.
4.2G Relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths.
4.2H Determine the corresponding decimal to the tenths or hundredths place of a specified point on a number line.