Measuring angles practice made easy!! This bundle includes 96 task cards that help students practice measuring angles with a protractor. This resource includes 4 levels of task cards to help you differentiate and support your students in learning this skill in a logical way.
These task cards are also included in the . When you purchase it you save 50% over buying the individual sets!
Your students will have so much fun practicing with a protractor with these fun task cards. There are so many uses for task cards, your students can be up out of their seats playing a scoot game, or you have your students practice individually. There are so many ways to differentiate with task cards!
- Easy Differentiation
- No Prep Math Station
- STAAR Review
- STEM Bins
- Early Finishers
Prep these task cards one time, laminate them, and use them for years to come! This product also includes directions explaining how to use this set of task cards to play a simple game called “Around the Circle.” A great addition to your 4th Grade Geometry Unit!
- 96 Task Cards
- Mini Answer Keys
- Mini Covers for Task Card Box
- 4 Different Levels of Measurement Practice
- Easy To Organize Materials
- Optional Game
- Level 1: Measuring angles to the nearest 10 degrees (Use this set to help students determine whether to use the numbers on the top or the bottom of the protractor to measure the angle.)
- Level 2: Measuring angles to the nearest 5 degrees
- Level 3: Measuring angles to the nearest degree
- Level 4: Measuring angles to the nearest degree when one ray does not go through 0 degrees.
Each level is color-coded and includes 24 task cards. 4 sets x 24 cards = 96 total task cards!!!!
- TEKS: 4.7C Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor.
- CCSS: 4.MD.C.6 Measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor (covers this part of this standard)
This resource is a part of a time-saving, money-saving bundle: . Check it out!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID
Kristi B. said, I love all of the resources from Marvel Math! They are TEKS aligned and make practicing those skills fun. STAAR – like questions that make it easy to find which students need more help in certain areas. Love this as a station, whole group activity, or as work in the teacher station.!
Heather H. said, These task cards helped my students practice measuring angles with a protractor. Very helpful tool! Highly recommend!
Amanda H..said, These task cards helped my students practice measuring angles with a protractor. Very helpful tool! Highly recommend!
You May Also Like…
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.