Everything you need for a TEKS centered 4th grade fractions unit! Your students will enjoy practicing fractions and everything that comes with it! Adding and subtracting fractions, equivalent fractions, comparing, fractions on a number line, and decomposing fractions are all included in this unit! All of the worksheets, printables, games, and task cards are designed with STAAR testing in mind. Plus fractions assessments to make your life easy!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This TEKS fractions resource is also a part of the . Check it out and get everything you need to teach 4th grade math this year!
This comprehensive bundle covers comparing fractions, equivalent fractions, fractions, and decimals on a number line, how to decompose a fraction, representing fractions as the sum of unit fractions, adding and subtracting fractions, and using benchmark fractions to evaluate the reasonableness of sums and differences!
Included is a 23 day plan for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also does a deep dive into the 4th grade math TEKS readiness standards. This fractions unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas TEKS teachers.
- 23 Well Designed Lesson Plans with many activities that are only included here!
- 30 page Fraction Notebook– no cutting or pasting
- 30 Printables
- 11 No-Prep Fraction Games
- 3 Fraction Card Games
- Comparing Fractions to 1/2 Game – Emoji Sliders
- Fraction Flip Adding and Subtracting Fractions Task Cards– 24 with Gameboard
- Fraction Review Task Cards- 24
- 50 TEKS Aligned Exit Slips– one designed for each lesson + Bonus exit slips for additional assessment
- 2 Assessments- 10 STAAR formatted multiple choice questions each
- Vocabulary Bunting to display in your classroom with all of the terms and definitions used in the Fraction Notebook
- 24 Journal Prompts with model responses
- Blackline Fraction Bars- 1 whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, sevenths, eighths, ninths, tenths, twelfths, sixteenths)
This is a TEKS centered resource. This Texas-specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know about fractions to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- TEKS covered: 4.2G, 4.2H, 4.3A, 4.3B, 4.3C, 4.3D, 4.3E, 4.3F, 4.3G
- Process standards covered: 4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa R. said, “I absolutely LOVE these resources! I use it instead of our math book! It has great lessons and is easy to put together for journals and working through lessons with the class. Thank you for your hard work!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kelsey Y. said, “LOVE THIS! I have implemented the exit tickets, notebook, and printables practice with my small group. Hopefully will be able to prep and use some of the games next school year. Will be purchasing more Marvel Math! ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Denice B. said, “I love that Marvel Math is TEKS aligned. My kids love the activities and I feel like this resource has helped me teacher the objectives thoroughly.”
Check Out These Other Units and Bundles
→ 4th Grade TEKS Multiplication & Division Unit
→ 4th Grade TEKS Place Value Unit
→ 4th Grade TEKS Measurement Unit
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.