Need a that students can to master If Test Prep wasn’t already hard enough, now students need to learn how to solve problems on a screen and . No worries, we have you covered with these TEKS-aligned .
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are and include the . The assessments are in .
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the new STAAR test questions guidelines in mind, and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to .
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
- Solving equations from multi-step word problems
- Using tables to solve word problems
- Identifying equations that represent word problems
- Using Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication (up to 3-digits by 2-digits), and Division (up to 4-digits divided by up to 2-digits) to solve problems
5.3A Estimate to determine solutions for real-world problems with all operations
5.3B Multiply with fluency a 3-digit number by a 2-digit number
5.3C Solve with proficiency for quotients of up to a 4-digit dividend and 2-digit divisor using strategies and the standard algorithm
5.3K Add and Subtract positive rational numbers fluently
5.4B Represent and solve multi-step problems involving the four operations with whole numbers using equations with variables