Your students will have fun practicing and with the task cards! Students need lots of practice with Addition and Subtraction Word Problems. I included the types of problems students always need extra practice with: subtracting across zeros, word problems with financial literacy vocabulary, problems where there isn’t a clear action,
- Single Step Word Problems with Addition and Subtraction
- Multi Step Word Problems with Addition and Subtraction
- Using tables to find information for word problems
- Free Response Word Problems
- Multiple Choice Word Problems
- 24 Task Cards
- Student recording sheets
- Task Card Sized Key
- Task Card Sized Covers for easy storage and organization
- Color and BW versions
Teachers Like You Said
?????????? Great practice after learning multi step word problems. -Sara H.
?????????? Thank you for your wonderful resources! My students loved working with the activities included. -Janette M.
TEKS 3.4A Solve with fluency one?step and two?step problems involving addition and subtraction within 1,000 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
CCSS 3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.