The FUN and ENGAGING Subtraction Practice Activities are Perfect for Math Stations. Students always need to practice their subtraction math facts to build their math fluency, and they will enjoy these Simple and Easy-to-Use Google Slides!
Save 30% on this resource by purchasing the Subtraction Facts Bundle!
This set includes all of the -1 math facts. All Facts 1 – 1 through 10 – 1 are included in this resource.
- Math Facts practice with a mix of movable pieces and places to type in answers to show true memorization
- Fun Matching Activities
- Number Bonds
- A challenge slide where students find a missing number in the start position of subtraction problems ( ? – 1 = 5)
- PDF with a link to make a copy of the Google Slides™ in your Google Drive
- 2 Sets of Digital Flashcards for students to use again and again
- 10 Interactive Activities
- Teacher Key
- Directions on how to assign the Google Slides activity to students in Google Classroom™
CCSS.2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
TEKS 2.4A Recall basic facts to add and subtract within 20 with automaticity.