This fun resource includes to practice . These Fun & Engaging worksheets with reinforce addition and subtraction with regrouping, word problems, strip diagrams, estimation, counting coins and the properties of addition.
This resource has been carefully designed for Texas teachers. . That means you can use each and every page! No more sorting through to take out the pages that really only teach Common Core standards. Your time is precious, and I have done the work of considering the proper weight of topics according to their categorization as readiness or supporting standards. I have also studies the released STAAR tests to understand the format and rigor expected of students.
- Student Cover and Table of Contents for easy organization
- 21 Fun & Engaging Student Practice Pages
- Complete Teacher Key
- 2-Digit and 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping
- Adding up to Four Addends
- 2-Digit and 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
- Subtracting Across Zeros
- Checking Subtraction with Addition
- Word Problems
- Word Problems with Extra Information
- Multi-Step Word Problems
- Representing Word Problems with Strip Diagrams
- Small Group Work
- Student Review at a Math Station
3.4A: Solve with fluency one-step and two-step problems involving addition and subtraction within 1,000 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
3.5A: Represent one? and two-step problems involving addition and subtraction of whole numbers to 1,000 using pictorial models, number lines, and equations.
3.4B: Round to the nearest 10 or 100 or use compatible numbers to estimate solutions to addition and subtraction problems.
3.4C: Determine the value of a collection of coins and bills.