Save time today with this 3rd Grade Math TEKS review unit! This unit is so versatile and is a must-have STAAR math test practice. Once everything is prepped, you will never be scurrying to find a TEKS-aligned set of questions ever again. The fun STAAR math practice helps build math fluency and confidence.
This product was designed with the busy teacher in mind, you can easily personalize it to meet your needs, and have engaging math practice at the same time. This review is great for test prep, but also perfect to use the entire school year!
?? When You Purchase These Review Games You Get:
- 528 STAAR Formatted Questions
- 24 Gameboards
- 9 Review and Assessments Templates
- TEKS Aligned Content
- Purposeful Activities That Can Be Used ALL YEAR
- ENGAGING Format
- Easy Differentiation
This STAAR math review is excellent for math stations, tutoring lessons, prescriptive daily reviews, unit tests, or STAAR reviews. These activities have so many possibilities!
This Set Includes 12 Questions for Each of the Following Tested TEKS:
- 3.2A, 3.2B, 3.2C, 3.2D, 3.3A, 3.3B, 3.3C, 3.3D, 3.3E, 3.3F, 3.3G, 3.3H, 3.4A, 3.4B, 3.4C, 3.4D, 3.4E, 3.4F, 3.4G, 3.4H, 3.4I, 3.4J, 3.4K, 3.5A, 3.5B, 3.5C, 3.5D, 3.5E, 3.6A, 3.6B, 3.6C, 3.6D, 3.6E, 3.7A, 3.7B, 3.7C, 3.7D, 3.7E, 3.8A, 3.8B, 3.9A, 3.9B, 3.9D, 3.9E
Suggestions for Use:
- MATH STATIONS – Use the question cards for 1-3 TEKS and one of the game boards, and you have a fun self-checking TEKS-aligned station.
- COMMON ASSESSMENTS- Collaborate with your team to select questions from a variety of TEKS to build an end-of-unit test using the assessment template.
- DAILY REVIEW – Pick 5-6 question cards (each from different TEKS) and use them with the daily review template.
- TUTORING or RETEACH– Use a set of questions to guide your small group lesson, or better yet use them with one of the game boards to play against your small group. Use your turn to “think aloud” and teach them strategies to solve each problem.
- HOLIDAY THEMED ACTIVITIES- Use 2-3 sets of question cards with one of the holidays or seasonal game boards to have cute stations that seamlessly fit into your curriculum.
- STAAR REVIEW- Pick 2-3 questions a day to work through with the class to model test-taking strategies. Create screening assessments with the question cards to identify TEKS students still need to master. Set up review stations with game boards and the question cards, which are all STAAR formatted.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID
?????????? Lauren Rogers said, I love that these are aligned with STAAR. They have made it easier to come up with questions. The students absolutely love to play the games and answer as many questions as they can.
?????????? Brittany M. said, This is a fantastic resource! It is very well aligned to the TEKS and STAAR and has appropriate rigor. I was able to divide up the questions and have resources for guided math, tutorials, and centers – and I know my students will LOVE the fun games included.
?????????? Diane H.. said, This will be perfect for my STAAR review! The questions are fantastic!!! I love that there are so many different ways I can use these cards. I already have your exit slips so I plan to use these for station games and daily review. Thanks!
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR OTHER GRADE LEVELS
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.