This will help students review personal financial literacy. In this review, students will , explain the difference between and , and understand the differences between .
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are and include the . The assessments are in .
The assessments are created to give you .
These tests were created with the new STAAR test questions guidelines in mind, and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to .
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is a great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
- Define Income Tax, Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, and Property Tax
- Explain the difference between Gross Income and Net Income
- Understand Income and Expenses in a budget
- Balance a Budget
5.10A Define income tax, payroll tax, sales tax, and property tax
5.10B Explain the difference between gross income and net income
5.10E Describe actions that might be taken to balance a budget when expenses exceed income
5.10F Balance a simple budget