This resource includes for . These FUN and Engaging printables will reinforce comparing and ordering numbers, expanded form, expanded notation, rounding numbers on a number line, explaining place value relationships and more!
This resource has been carefully designed for Texas teachers. . That means you can use each and every page! No more sorting through to take out the pages that only align to Common Core standards. Your time is precious, and I have done the work of considering the proper weight of topics according to their categorization as readiness or supporting standards. I have also studies the released STAAR tests to understand the format and rigor expected of students.
- 22 Printable Worksheets with TEKS-aligned content
- Complete Teacher Key
- Composing and decomposing numbers up to 100,000 with objects and pictorial models
- Expanded Form
- Expanded Notation
- Word Form
- Describing Place Value relationships in the Base-10 number system
- Representing Numbers on a Number Line
- Comparing and Ordering whole numbers up to 100,000
- Rounding on a Number Line
- Guide Whole Group lessons in person or via Zoom
- Guide Focused Small Group lessons
- Student Review at a Math Station
3.2A: Compose and decompose numbers up to 100,000 as a sum of so many ten thousands, so many thousands, so many hundreds, so many tens, and so many ones using objects, pictorial models, and numbers, including expanded notation as appropriate.
3.2D: Compare and order whole numbers up to 100,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >,< or =.
3.2B: Describe the mathematical relationships found in the base-10 place value system through the hundred thousands place.
3.2C: Represent a number on a number line as being between two consecutive multiples of 10; 100; 1,000; or 10,000 and use words to describe relative size of numbers in order to round whole numbers.