Your students will love these fun and engaging for The questions cover fixed and variable expenses, how to calculate profit, and the basic purposes of banks. This resource gives students the financial literacy practice they need.
This resource includes 24 TEKS-aligned for personal that can be assigned for Math Station Work, Homework, or online STAAR practice. This resource is included in 2 forms: a and an . Google Forms can be assigned in Google Classroom or any platform compatible with Google Forms. Easel Assessments can be assigned directly through TpT!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the Financial Literacy TEKS Grade 4 Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
- with STAAR formatted questions
- to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the in your Google Drive
- that can be assigned directly through TpT to students
- Fixed and Variable Expenses
- Calculating Profit
- Basic Purposes of Financial Institutions
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
Please note that the questions are NOT editable.
4.10A : Distinguish between fixed and variable expenses.
4.10B : Calculate profit in a given situation.
4.10E : Describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending.