Looking for ? This resource has STAAR formatted questions covering the Area Model, Distributive Property, Partial Products, Multi Step Word Problems and more. Printable and self-grading digital formats are included!
These tests were created with the and include the new STAAR item types: drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- Multi Step Word Problems
- Single Step Word Problems
- 2 digit by 2 digit Multiplication
- Up to 3 digit by 1 digit Multiplication
- Up to 4 digit by 1 digit Division
- Representing Multiplication and Division with Area Models
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are . The assessments are in
The assessments are created to give you There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.4B Determine products of a number and 10 or 100 using properties of operations and place value understandings
4.4C Represent the product of 2 two-digit numbers using arrays, area models, or equations, including perfect squares through 15 by 15
4.4D Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply up to a four-digit number by a one-digit number and to multiply a two-digit number by a two-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties
4.4E Represent the quotient of up to a four-digit whole number divided by a one-digit whole number using arrays, area models, or equations
4.4F Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to divide up to a four-digit dividend by a one-digit divisor
4.4H Solve with fluency one- and two-step problems involving multiplication and division, including interpreting remainders