The FUN and ENGAGING Addition Math Facts Practice Activities are Perfect for Math Stations, Homework, Tutoring or Independent Practice. Students love these Simple and Easy-to-Use Google Slides to practice addition facts within 20 using addends between 0 and 10.
Make your life easier with this easy-to-use product that doesn’t require any printing, laminating or cutting. Yay!!! And your students will LOVE using it!
Want to know the types of fun activities that are inside this bundle? ⭐Download the +1 set for FREE!⭐ Your students will LOVE them!
This bundle includes all of the +1 to +10 math facts. All Facts 0 + 1 through 10 + 10 are included in this resource.
- Math Facts practice with a mix of movable pieces and places to type in answers to show true memorization
- Missing Factor Equations such as ? + 4 = 11 to help students build the skills needed for subtraction
- Equations with the sum on the left side of the equals sign such as 17 = 10 + 7
- Addition Number Bonds
- PDF with a link to make a copy of the Google Slides™ in your Google Drive
- 20 Sets of Digital Flashcards for students to use again and again
- 100 Interactive Activities
- Video Instructions for Students
- Teacher Key
- Directions on how to assign the Google Slides activity to students in Google Classroom™
1st Grade Standards Alignment
CCSS.1.OA.C.6 Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
CCSS.1.OA.D.8 Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11.
TEKS 1.3D Apply basic fact strategies to add and subtract within 20, including making 10 and decomposing a number leading to a 10.
2nd Grade Standards Alignment
CCSS.2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
TEKS 2.4A Recall basic facts to add and subtract within 20 with automaticity.