Students will love these fun & engaging activities to . In these interactive Google Slides, students will sort items into groups of 2 to determine if there are an even or odd number of items. Practice in the second half of the slides includes determining if larger numbers are even or odd by looking at the digit in the ones place.
, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 35% by purchasing the Multiplication Foundations Google Slides Bundle!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 student practice slides
- Dividing by 2 to determine if numbers are Even or Odd
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home
3.4I Determine if a number is even or odd using divisibility rules.