Your students will love these interactive activities to learn about multiplication and division. Students will learn about arrays, area models, jumps on the number line, making equal groups, creating models for multiplication and division word problems and much more!
This No Prep bundle is perfect for 3rd grade students. Your students will have so much fun moving the interactive pieces to model problems.
, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
- PDF with Links to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions inside Every Set of Google Slides (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 100 student practice slides
- Area Models
- Skip Counting
- Repeated Addition
- Jumps on a Number Line
- Equal Groups
- Creating Multiplication Equations Based on Models
- Commutative Property of Multiplication
- Multiplication Facts Practice from x2 to x10
- Equal Groups Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplicative Comparison Word Problems (i.e. 4 times as many, twice as much)
- Division Word Problems to find the number in each group
- Division Word Problems to find the number of groups
- Using Related Multiplication Facts to Solve Division
- Missing Numbers in any position in Multiplication and Division Equations
- Dividing by 2 to determine if numbers are Even or Odd
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home