Students will love these fun & engaging activities to . Students will practice thinking of related multiplication facts when solving division problems. There are a variety of in this resource to give students the practice they need, all with a fun space theme!
, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 35% by purchasing the Multiplication Foundations Google Slides Bundle!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 student practice slides
- Using related multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home
3.4J Determine a quotient using the relationship between multiplication and division.
3.OA.B.6 Understand division as an unknown-factor problem. For example, find 32 ÷ 8 by finding the number that makes 32 when multiplied by 8.