Students will love these fun & engaging slides to practice . These Google Slides include problems where the unknown number is in any position in the multiplication and division equations. This No Prep activity is perfect for 3rd or 4th grade students.
, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 35% by purchasing the Multiplication Foundations Google Slides Bundle!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 student practice slides
- Missing Numbers in any position
- Multiplication and Division
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home
3.5D Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers when the unknown is either a missing factor or product.
3.OA.A.4 Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 × ? = 48, 5 = __ ÷ 3, 6 × 6 = ?.