This resource includes 5 Fun & Bright Quick Checks to check student progress toward mastering 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping. Your students will love the fun themes for each set! The quick checks are in self-grading Google Forms and can be used as exit tickets (exit slips) or for progress monitoring for RTI. This resource is perfect for 2nd or 3rd grade students.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Forms. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in their Google Drive and clicking on the student view icon at the top of the form (a little eye). Students can complete their work, click submit and the activity will grade itself.
Save 35% by purchasing the 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle!
You may also be interested in these other digital resources:
- 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle
- 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
- 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
What’s Included in this resource?
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Forms in your Google Drive
- 5 Quick Checks, each with 5 questions, for a total of 25 questions
- : Adding two 3-digit numbers that require regrouping
- : Adding three 2 or 3-digit numbers that require regrouping
- Word Problems
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an exit ticket
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work