The perfect 2 digit addition with regrouping digital practice your students will love! Your students will have fun with the interactive and engaging practice in these themed activities while they practice 2-digit addition with regrouping. The variety of Google Slides activities includes regrouping practice with Base-10 blocks and with the traditional algorithm.
When you purchase this bundle you save 30% over purchasing each set individually!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the 6 Google Slides Activities and 5 Google Forms in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube) for each of the Google Slides Activities
- Over 50 interactive student slides
- 5 Quick Checks
- Answer Key
These resources can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This bundle is perfect for 2nd grade students learning addition with regrouping or for 3rd grade students who need a refresher before moving on to larger numbers.
- Using Base 10 Blocks to add two 2-digit numbers
- How to regroup 10 ones to a ten
- How to regroup 10 tens to a hundred (for problems like 53 + 62)
- Adding two 2-digit numbers using the traditional algorithm
- Word Problems with and without extra information
Make your life easier with this easy-to-use product that doesn’t require any printing, laminating or cutting. Yay!!! Plus, instructional videos are included! And your students will LOVE using the bright and colorful interactive and movable pieces.
- A whole class (in person) teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson.
- Whole class Zoom meetings as a teaching tool.
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice in Google Classroom.
- Have students create a video (using software such as Screencastify) explaining how they solved one problem.
- Share the digital key with students in Google Classroom for parents and students to check work at home.
- Use the Quick Checks as Exit Tickets or for informal assessments
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kendra F. said, “Love that this was self-correcting. My students were able to navigate it with ease and it really helped them grasp the concept of regrouping.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jennifer C. said, “This resource is beautifully crafted. The graphics are engaging and I love the video explanations for students. It definitely helps when students are unable to attend the virtual class or miss the instructions. The information is presented in a way that builds understanding. I highly recommend this bundle!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cheryl K. said, “These have great graphics and a great instructional video. I attach the video to each online assignment so that students can reference the instructions in case they need a reminder while practicing. ”
You May Also Like…
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.