This resource includes 5 interactive secret picture puzzles in Google Slides and video instructions for students. This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This activity is perfect for 2nd grade students learning addition with regrouping or for 3rd grade students who need a refresher before moving on to larger numbers.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you do need a Google e-mail to use Google Slides.
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 5 self-checking secret picture puzzles that students complete as they solve the addition problems
- 60 2-digit addition problems (12 per puzzle)
- Adding two 2-digit numbers that require regrouping in the tens (2-digit Sums)
- Adding two 2-digit numbers that require regrouping in the tens and/or hundreds (3-digit Sums)
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class (in person) teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces for a fun whole-class review.
- Use it for whole class Zoom meetings to lead a fun review.
- Assign this resource as an activity for student practice in Google Classroom.