Need a that students can to practice , , , , and R This resource includes TEKS-aligned to give students the practice they need.
These tests were created with the , and include new item types such as multi-select, drop down, and free response in addition to multiple choice questions.
- Perimeter & Area
- Relative size of Measurement Units
- Measurement Conversions
- 1 and 2-Step Word Problems using Measurement Conversions
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are . The assessments are in 2 formats: printable PDF and digital, self-grading Google Forms.
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.5D: Solve problems related to perimeter and area of rectangles where dimensions are whole numbers.
4.8A: Identify relative sizes of measurement units within the customary and metric systems.
4.8B: Convert measurements within the same measurement system, customary or metric, from a smaller unit into a larger unit or a larger unit into a smaller unit when given other equivalent measures represented in a table.
4.8C: Solve problems that deal with measurements of length, intervals of time, liquid volumes, mass, and money using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division as appropriate.