Save time with these fun and engaging Multiplication and Division practice task cards! Your students will love these for Whole Numbers using and the These No Prep are perfect for math centers, morning work or online STAAR review.
This resource includes 24 TEKS-aligned for that can be assigned for Math Station Work, Homework, or online STAAR Review. This resource is included in 2 forms: a and an . Google Forms can be assigned in Google Classroom or any platform compatible with Google Forms. Easel Assessments can be assigned directly through TpT!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Multiplication and Division TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice
- with STAAR formatted questions
- to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the in your Google Drive
- that can be assigned directly through TpT to students
- 1 & 2 Step Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- 2×2 and up to 4 x 1 digit Multiplication
- Division up to 4 digits by 1 digit
- Represent 2×2 Multiplication with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Represent Division with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Multiply by 10 or 100
Please note that the questions are NOT editable, but most of the answer choices are.
4.4H (): Solve with fluency one- and two-step problems involving multiplication and division, including interpreting remainders.
4.4B (): Determine products of a number and 10 or 100 using properties of operations and place value understandings.
4.4C (): Represent the product of 2 two-digit numbers using arrays, area models, or equations, including perfect squares through 15 by 15.
4.4D (): Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply up to a four-digit number by a one-digit number and to multiply a two-digit number by a two-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties.
4.4E (): Represent the quotient of up to a four-digit whole number divided by a one-digit whole number using arrays, area models, or equations.
4.4F (3): Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to divide up to a four-digit dividend by a one-digit divisor.