This is a great digital 4th grade STAAR review resource to add to your teacher toolbox! Your students will love these fun and engaging digital math task cards to review all the 4th grade math TEKS. There are 8 sets in all, making these math activities easy to use throughout the year, or as an end of the year review.
These digital task cards are designed to give more weight to the TEKS readiness standards which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged.
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing this bundle!
- Easy-to-Assign Practice
- No Prep Math Station
- End of Unit Review
- Online STAAR Review
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
This resource includes 192 TEKS-aligned covering all the 4th grade math standards. This resource is included in 2 forms: and . Google Forms can be assigned in Google Classroom or any platform compatible with Google Forms. Easel Assessments can be assigned directly through TpT!
- with STAAR formatted questions
- to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- PDF with a Link to make copies of the in your Google Drive
- that can be assigned directly through TpT to students
These digital math task cards work great as a review activity, and you can use them for so much more like:
- Easily Differentiate by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- Create multiple reviews from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. You may want to use 12 of the 24 questions in each set during your instructional unit for review and save the other 12 questions for your STAAR review. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
- Expanded Notation
- Represent Decimals with Models
- Relate Decimals to Fractions
- Compare Decimals
- Compare Whole Numbers
- Name Decimals on a Number Line
- Round Whole Numbers
- Identify x10 and One-tenth Relationships between Digit Place Value
- Multi-step Word Problems with Addition and Subtraction
- Adding & Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Adding & Subtracting Decimals
- Estimating Solutions
- Rounding Whole Numbers
- Calculating Profit
- 1 & 2 Step Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- 2×2 and up to 4 x 1 digit Multiplication
- Division up to 4 digits by 1 digit
- Represent 2×2 Multiplication with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Represent Division with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Multiply by 10 or 100
- Comparing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Fractions and Decimals on a Number Line
- Decomposing Fractions
- Representing Fractions as the Sum of Unit Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Using Benchmark Fractions to Evaluate the Reasonableness of Sums and Differences
- Measuring Angles with a Protractor
- Draw Angles with a Protractor
- Cassify 2-D Figures
- Identify Points, Lines, Rays & Angles
- Lines of Symmetry
- Acute, Right & Obtuse Triangles
- Determine Unknown Angle Measures
- Elapsed Time
- One and Multi-Step Word Problems with Conversions
- One and Multi-Step Word Problems with Money
- Relative Sizes of Measurement Units
- Dot Plots with fractions and whole numbers
- Stem-and-Leaf Plots with whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Frequency Tables
- Fixed and Variable Expenses
- Calculating Profit
- Basic Purposes of Financial Institutions
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mandie D. said, “I used this resource as an intervention tool with a group of 4th graders as we prepared for the STAAR test. I love anything that can get kids up, moving and thinking and these were great for that. THANK YOU! ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Roxanna B. said, “I like how this gives students plenty of practice on each objective. I am using it as test prep, but next year I plan on using it during the year as we finish each unit. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kelsey Y. said, “The ease of use is amazing, self grading is a life saver plus students receive timely feedback on how they did. ”
Check Out These Other Digital Activities
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.