Your 3rd and 4th grade students will love this Self-Checking Digital Activity that can be used with Google Classroom. Students will practice representing numbers up to 100,000 with words, expanded form and expanded notation. This activity is great for Distance Learning or In-class Practice and covers TEKS 3.2A 4.2B and CCSS 4.NBT.A.2.
Yes! This digital game can be accessed and used outside of Google Classroom by using the link included in the download file of this resource. Simply share that link with students in any place you share assignments. Parents can easily use the link for their children to practice this content at home.
- Link to the Digital Game File
- Optional Link to use to assign this activity to students in Google Classroom
- 25 interactive self-checking problems inside the Digital Game
- Please note that this activity is designed for practice and not assessment. Students will not have work to “turn in” after using this activity. Students receive immediate feedback after each answer, making this an excellent form of practice.
- Distance Learning Assignment
- Math Station
- Tutoring Lesson played as a group while projected on a screen
- Test Prep
3.2A: Compose and decompose numbers up to 100,000 as a sum of so many ten thousands, so many thousands, so many hundreds, so many tens, and so many ones using objects, pictorial models, and numbers, including expanded notation as appropriate.
4.2B: Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals.
4.NBT.A.2: Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.