Reduce your stress with this Complete Bundle for practice. The bundle includes 5 resource that each begin with a and are . Students will complete activities that align to these standards: TEKS 4.5D and CCSS 4.MD.A.3.
by purchasing this bundle!
- FREE Bonus Lesson: Creating and Understanding Perimeter and Area Formulas
- Lesson 1: 1-step Perimeter and Area Problems
- Lesson 2: 1-step Area Problems with a missing side length (Most problems use long division)
- Lesson 3: Using a ruler to find Area and Perimeter
- Lesson 4: 2-step Area and Perimeter Problems – finding the missing side length using models
- Lesson 5: 2-step Area and Perimeter Problems with Comparison phrases to find the missing length (i.e. the length is twice the width).
⭐ Student Devices must have access to You-Tube to view the Video Lesson ⭐
- Teach students the new topic covered in the lesson
- Walk students through the Google Slides activities they will complete
- Demonstrate any features in Google Slides students will need to use in that lesson
⭐Many of the , so through the activity .
- Built-in support with several self-checking slides per lesson
- Engaging movable pieces
- Application of Learning in Real-World Word Problems
- Word Problems have optional Step-by-Step support
- 5 Lessons each with a Video Lesson
- A total of 54 Interactive Activities
- Teacher Key in separate Google Slides™ doc that can be assigned to students to check their work at home with their parents
- PDF with a link to make a copy of the Google Slides™ in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Slides™ activity to students in Google Classroom™
CCSS.4.MD.A.3 Apply the area and perimeter formulas for rectangles in real world and mathematical problems. For example, find the width of a rectangular room given the area of the flooring and the length, by viewing the area formula as a multiplication equation with an unknown factor.
TEKS 4.5D Solve problems related to perimeter and area of rectangles where dimensions are whole numbers.