Need a that will give your students ? If Test Prep wasn’t already hard enough, now students need to learn how to solve problems given on a screen and . No worries, we have you covered with these TEKS aligned .
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are and include the . The assessments are in .
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the new STAAR test questions guidelines in mind, and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 18 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to .
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
- Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Expanded Notation
- Comparing and Ordering Numbers
- Rounding decimals to the tenths or hundredths place
- Identifying Prime and Composite Numbers
- TEKS: 5.2A, 5.2B, 5.2C, 5.4A
- Creating number patterns from equations
- Difference between additive and multiplicative patterns
- Describing the meaning of parenthesis and brackets in expressions
- Simplifying expressions using order of operations
- TEKS: 5.4C, 5.4D, 5.4E, 5.4F
- Solving equations from multi-step word problems
- Using tables to solve word problems
- Identifying equations that represent word problems
- Using Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication (up to 3-digits by 2-digits), and Division (up to 4-digits divided by up to 2-digits) to solve problems
- TEKS: 5.3A, 5.3B, 5.3C, 5.3K, 5.4B
- Adding and Subtracting decimals
- Multiplying decimals up to the hundredths place
- Dividing decimals to the hundredths place
- Representing the multiplication and division of decimals with models
- TEKS: 5.3D, 5.3E, 5.3F, 5.3G, 5.3K
- Adding and Subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
- Multiplying a whole number and a fraction
- Dividing a whole number by a unit fraction
- Dividing a unit fraction by a whole number
- Represent adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing fractions with models
- TEKS: 5.3H, 5.3I, 5.3J, 5.3K, 5.3L
- Classifying 2-D figures using graphic organizers
- Triangle classifications
- Quadrilateral classifications
- Graphing in the first quadrant
- Describing key attributes of the coordinate plane
- Describing the process of graphing ordered pairs
- TEKS: 5.5A, 5.8A, 5.8B, 5.8C
- Find the Perimeter of Polygons
- Find the Area of Rectangles and Squares
- Find the Volume of Rectangular Prisms by using dimensions of the prism or by filling the prism with unit cubes
- Solve Word Problems using Measurement Conversions
- TEKS: 5.4H, 5.6A, 5.6B, 5.7A
- Dot Plots
- Stem and Leaf Plots
- Bar Graphs
- Double Bar Graphs
- Representing data in these types of graphs
- Solving one and two step problems using data from these types of graphs
- TEKS: 5.9A, 5.9B, 5.9C
- Define Income Tax, Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, and Property Tax
- Explain the difference between Gross Income and Net Income
- Understand Income and Expenses in a budget
- Balance a Budget
- TEKS: 5.10A, 5.10B, 5.10E, 5.10F